Saturday 8 September 2012

Shirt Tote Bag


I have the competition bug again! There is a smallholder's show in Forfar, at the end of September, amongst other exhibition tents there is the craft tent. I am submitting cushion covers, photos, shortbread (yes I am attempting to bake again!) and a recycled shopping bag. I cut up two - unwanted - shirts to make this lined tote bag, one side is a thick linen cotton whilst the stripe is 100% cotton. It is fully lined and I used the shirt fronts for the outside of the bag, thus you can still use the pockets. Fingers crossed it gets me third at least!

2 comments:

  1. I hereby grant you a First Prize for sheer awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! :) its a good idea for fund raiser, get the pupils to make some up from their dad or grandad's shirts!

    ReplyDelete